Another broken heart, another despair of mine
my old heart has stopped beating for a moment,
be quiet!, listen... the silence of your indifference,
it kills my dreams and tears appart my hope and love,
nevermind, it never meant a thing for you,
well whatever, nobody cares about me.

Foolishly I thought this time would be different
when you were by me, i felt warm and calmed
now t'mirage has vanished into a spectral world of nothing
the same nothingness of my reality.

Silly you act like nothing had happened,
shattered, my love goes astray
another broken heart, mine; another lesson learnt
my teardrops fall loudly over the sea of my pain
be quiet! ... big boys don't cry
no more dramma, that's all i need to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

Saint Lynching TV

... Coming soon...