vintage times

this week while doing my homework of looking for some early mexico city pictures, i found this one of so called 'fuente de las regaderas' which used to be on reforma drive, of course they are not there nowadays, think they were substituted by a traffic light or something ugly as such, pity. remembrance is possible after finding some pix [think this one goes early 80's - before grand earthquake suppose]

also since my flaixback sense is on, i still like those mixages of antique old patterns added to some minimal/modern/contemporary elements for indoor deco... these holidays i shall be at renewal of my house [my so called single house-gawd!]

finally i can say that i like meeting my old friends, but i hate when my 'myths' about them go fawlked into a different reality far from the one 'ave always considered 'em... this week shall be meeting some 'langtímar ekki sjáð félagið' for a sightseeing tour across the city, nice, let's see what goes around.

________________________________

[i should mention also that lately a MOTHERFUCKING KNOBHEAD hacker has been 'providing' me some virus... haha, i feel important to the point a CUNT keeps on paying too much atention to me. anyway

rulödzilla!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

Saint Lynching TV

... Coming soon...