Swine flu and me

i'm fed up and worried at the same time of all this pandemic scenario - i's reading my medieval literature coursebook and came out to a plate (the one by the upper side - thanks to the granger collection new york) that got my attention swift and quick, it's about london town and the black death, as you can see. scary stuff. since then, a craze of ideas have been rounding my mind, 'what if we all get infected?, what if we all die? what if we all become zombies, like michael jackson's thriller, and we all go dancing happily all along the streets? eh? what if? what then?'. i'm seriously thinking on moving away to africa or antarctica (no people to get infected with, no big deals then).
worried, fearful, happy and thinkful is my actual status. by now another job-free week, time enough to beat the meat.
may things get better. i do mean it.
UPDATE sunday 26th : i'm happy and deep more worried. happy since it seems to keep still the *casualties* of this pandemia. the worrifying stuf: it's getting bit global, now hitting new york, new zealand and stepping on europe. my gawd seems the freeking end of the freekin times. no panic. no panic.
as i said it before, may things get better.
[St LyCoSFiDa Management]

1 Comment:

  1. Anónimo said...
    Pues la verdad a mi tambien me dan ganas de huir de aqui, tal vez a puebla... Porque aqui me siento como atrapada en la ciudad de Racoon (Resident Evil), con ganas de portar un arma de 9mm y dispararle a la cabeza a todo aquel que se me acerque y/o estornude jajaja

    Atte Carmen Valentine

Post a Comment



Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio

Saint Lynching TV

... Coming soon...